Sunday, October 5, 2008

Smingers vs. The Giant Iguana

Smingers is a very curious kitty and because of his such a friendly cat, he has actually made a few friends here in the neighborhood. There is a little Buffy-like dog who is his friend, as well as a black and white stray that comes around. And those are his animal friends, I'm not going to start with the humans he has befriended (let's just say one neighbor woke up with Smingers in her bed...). If Smingers was on Facebook, then he would be one of those people who tries to get as many friends as possible.
Well today Sming tried to expand circle of friends with one of the giant iguanas that hangs around the lake in our back yard. I don't want to give away what happens next, but keep one thing in mind, iguanas defend themselves by whipping you with their spiny tales. Enjoy--

3 comments:

Katy said...

I couldn't get the movie to play...I'll have to try later! ;)Rachel told me about her blog...we blog too if you guys are interested. :) We have a privacy setting, so drop me an e-mail if you want an invite. willis.katy@gmail.com

Rory and Melissa Peterson said...

Hey Emilee! I just realized you have a blog. We do too, its http://rmpeterson.blogspot.com/. I just started it and am not so great at updating it, but I am trying. Anyway, I am not sure I would like to live somewhere with big iguanas and other creatures like that. I thought it was pretty exciting that we found 2 salamanders in our garage last week. Nicole was very scared of them until we got an actual tank to put them in. Hey, you will appreciate this, our cat just had kittens yesterday. They are cute, as kitties always are.

Rory and Melissa Peterson said...

I know I already commented, but I just thought that I would tell you that I think it's funny that your map thingy of where people who visit your blog are from says I am from Mattawa, Wa, which is an even smaller town than the one we actually live in. I am not sure why it thinks we are in Mattawa.