Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fido the Iguana

So yesterday Emilee and I went to a fruit stand in Hollywood to buy some fresh produce and a couple of pumpkins for Halloween. We got a little lost trying to find the place which caused us to drive back and forth down a busy highway as we tried to find the stand. I was a little annoyed with myself because I had looked-up the location online and should have known exactly where I was going.
The extra drive was worth it, however, when a taxi passed us in the right lane. I had to do a double-take as I saw a large iguana hanging its head out the window like a dog! Emilee and I couldn't believe our eyes. His head was bobbing back and forth and his hanging waddle thingy was flapping in the wind. I quickly gave my cell phone to Emilee and she snapped the picture below. It was one of, if not the weirdest things I've seen here in Florida.

4 comments:

steveandemilee said...

If you click on it you can see the iguana really good in the larger picture!

Katy said...

how funny! Some people and their pets! :)

Plonnie said...

hahahaha!! that looks so odd!! that's so funny!

Plonnie said...

i just can't believe that's an iguana!! that is so crazy! you should send that in to like jay leno or something! hahaha!