Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day...Remember?

Hi Steve, do you have anything to say to me on this very special day? (This is where you confess your love for me to the world on this great public sign-board, the world wide web.)

So it's also my dad's birthday today. What a great guy! Good ol' Dad, he would always give my mom a heart-shaped box of chocolates left on her dresser for when she would get up. I think he also wrote a love note, but my mom didn't let us read that, nor did she share the chocolates! Now that I'm older, I say good for her, because I wouldn't share them either!

I always thought it was funny that my mom got something on my Dad's birthday...poor dad, I bet he wouldn't mind a few delicious chocolates too! I can't remember if we really got him anything...probably garden gloves or work boots. That sounds pretty sad, but then again, my dad likes to garden and I think he's fairly pleased with some new, sturdy gloves or shoes.

So I won't put it off anymore...I bet Steve thought I wouldn't say it, but:

I LOVE YOU STEVE! Happy Valentine's Day!
I wish I had a candy heart to give you that said.....

"Page Me"! How romantic!

~Emilee

2 comments:

steveandemilee said...

Page me? That's so 1995 ;)

Yes I do love you and can't wait until to make dinner for you tonight...Mmmm...steak.

Love,
Steve

steveandemilee said...

Mmmm, and those steaks were particularly delicious! You know what else was delicious? That cake I made!