Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Smingers, IHOP, and Preston update

So I love Chex Mix (Homemade Chex Mix, not storebought) I love eating it so much that when my Mom sent it to me on my mission in Colombia, I ate it all for breakfast. One time my Mom made it and left it on the kitchen counter to cool. I noticed that every time I would grab a small handful of chex and eat it as I passed. Well, Smingers does basically the same thing. He follows us around the apartment all night (when he's not sleeping) and every time we go to the kitchen he stops and eats a few bites of food. Ummm...don't mind if I do...

IHOP and Preston: Mom asked if we had been to IHOP yet and the answer is--not yet. We're going to go later tonight. Also, the reason we have a Preston, ID Webcam is because we both lived in Rexburg for a couple of years and now Miami for a couple of years. I love to see the contrasting climates and am glad that we live where it's warm

No comments: