Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wow, so in re-reading my previous post, right after I talk about academic stuff, blah blah blah....there are these glaring grammatical errors. Fantastic! I blame it on being sick at the time. Anyway, I read on someone else's blog a fun post idea: a 'like & dislike list'. I think I will make one of my own.

Likes:
*Spring
*Weather in the 60s+
*A just-cleaned bathroom
*A favorite TV show to watch just when the baby goes down for a nap
*A baby who loves to be outside just as much as his mom
*A room with lots of windows
*Singing with a choir
*Making progress on crafty projects
*Sunday naps
*Cookies without nuts
*Road trips
*Historical Sites
*Going out to eat
*Hosting friends/family at our house
*People who tell me my baby is cute
*Playing tennis in perfect weather
*The shampoo they give you before a haircut

Dislikes:
*Doing Austin's laundry
*Dishcloths
*Dog poop all over the area in front of my patio
*The last portion of cereal left in the box no one wants to eat
*Mealy bugs
*Overtime
*Cooking dinner
*No good prime time TV
*Moving
*Drying my hair (monotonous!)
*Allergies
*Cold weather
*Rude people
*Messes (mostly cleaning them up)
*Raw meat
*Houses painted ridiculous colors on the outside


Well, that's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure I'll be adding an addendum later.

1 comment:

Resources said...

Em, you're hilarious. I love reading your blog posts.