Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy 6 Year Anniversary to Us!

I thought I would post a few relics from our past on this momentous day, June 11, 2010, a date that marks our sixth year of marriage. We have below a fun pre-marriage 50's Dance we went to in the Fall of 2002 up at BYU-Idaho:The actual wedding day: June 11, 2004, in Oakland, CA.Then Hawaii in 2005:
Graduation from BYU-Provo in 2006:

And now here we are, Memorial Day 2010, Dr. Steven Warne & Family!

What can I say, but that it has been a great 6 years. We have lived in three states, two graduations, four cars, six jobs, four homes, two cats, and one baby! And I really think it just keeps getting better as time goes on. I hope you know I love you Steve; let's keep the good times rollin'!

2 comments:

Maren said...

She loves you Steve. (Say that is a crazy funny accent from the "Wedding Planner") Congrats!

Super cute pinstripe pants on equally adorable Austin.

Mallory Schumers said...

Congrats Em and Steve!! It is so fun to look back to where things started from. I hope the move went well, and I am anxiously awaiting more posts about your new home.